I want to close my business license with the City of East Wenatchee and/or Washington State:
Follow this link: http://bls.dor.wa.gov/close.aspx
If you close your business, you must close your Business License account. Because the City of East Wenatchee has joined the Washington State Business Licensing Service, you can close your Business License account one of the following ways:
- Online with My DOR
To get started, login to My DOR then:
- From My DOR Business Licensing and Taxes home, click the Unified Business Identifier (UBI) number for the applicable business name.
- Click License next to the location you would like to close.
- Under the I want to... menu, click Close an Account.
- Follow the prompts to complete the request.
- By paper. Use the Business Information Change form.
Be sure to:
- Note your Unified Business Identifier number (UBI).
- Include the date of closure.
- Sign and date your request.
Your trade names cannot be cancelled unless you specifically request it in writing (letter, email, or fax).
With this information, Washington State will notify other agencies
If your business structure is a corporation, limited liability company, limited liability partnership, or limited partnership and you wish to terminate your business structure, you’ll also need to contact the Office of the Secretary of State at 360-725-0377 for the appropriate documentation.
State of Washington
Business Licensing Service
PO Box 9034
Olympia, WA 98507-9034