•You must respond in person on the date and time that is written on the bottom left hand corner of your citation by the officer.
•If you are booked into jail and bail out, please call the court immediately to set a hearing date. 509-884-0680.
•If you wish to apply for a Public Defender you will have the opportunity to do so at your first appearance in court. If you qualify, one will be appointed at no cost to you.
•Requests for continuances, with the reason clearly stated, must be made prior to your scheduled hearing date.
•Arraignments will NOT be rescheduled on the day of court unless it is an emergency.
- Come dressed appropriately (No shorts, no hats).
- Arrive on time.
- Read and sign an Advice of Rights.
- Fill out and an Indigency Screening Form (if you intend to ask for a court-appointed attorney).
- Collective Bargaining Agreements
- Employee Manual
- Employment Opportunities
- Employee Forms
- Employee Policies
- Family Medical Leave Act
- Job Descriptions
- Legal Notices
- Salary Schedule
- Organizational Chart 2013
- CITY OF EAST WENATCHEE ORGANIZATIONAL CHART
- Teamsters Bargaining Unit Seniority List September 2018 Website
- 846 Seniority list 0618
- Administrative Employees Seniority list for website 0918