Diggin' the Sun Details
CANCELLED FOR 2019
Stay tuned for information for 2020!
August 10-11, 2019
4 Game Guarantee
Youth Divisions - Saturday
Adult Divisions - Sunday
Kirby Billingsly Hydro Park
Are you ready for some great volleyball FUN? Then enter your team in the 2019 Diggin’ the Sun Grass Volleyball Tournament! Central Washington’s ONLY grass volleyball tournament - Diggin’ the Sun - promises players an exciting tournament with divisions for all playing abilities. Enjoy a great day of hanging out in the park, on the Columbia River and playing volleyball with hundreds of fellow volleyball enthusiasts!
- U-14 Boys or Girls, Competitive or Recreational
- U-16 Boys or Girls, Competitive or Recreational
- U-18 Boys or Girls, Competitive or Recreational
- Adult Coed (18+), Competitive or Recreational
- 4-Player Teams, 6 players can be rostered per team
Here is how it works:
- All Diggin' the Sun teams who REGISTER, pay and submit their roster by July 26 will receive a goodie bags for their team members and each member will also receive an entry into our raffle drawings. Raffle winners will be drawn throughout the day.
- 1st & 2nd place teams, in each division, win prizes!
- 4 Game Guarantee!
- Register by July 26th
- $100 per team, if registered by July 26.
- $25 late fee after July 26.
- Space is limited, so don't wait to register!
- Register & Pay ONLINE
- You will need your team member's Full Names, Birthdays and Email Addresses to complete the online registration.
- Download the Roster/Waiver Form and email the completed form to email@example.com.
- This form needs to be turned in prior to July 26, to be eligible for goodie bags and raffle tickets.
- Teams who fail to turn in their Roster/Waiver Form, prior to playing, will forfeit all games played.
- There will be no refunds after July 26.
Diggin' the Sun Vendors
CHECK-IN: On Saturday, Event officials will be available to help vendors locate their space. Vendors must be ready to open by 8:00 a.m.
VENDOR SPACE: All booths are outdoors and subject to uneven ground and varying weather conditions. Vendors must provide all partitions, tables, awnings, accessories, etc. for their booth space, and must fit all their merchandise, equipment, etc. within the assigned space. Vendors are responsible for their own set-up and take-down. Vendors requiring power will need to supply their own 100’ extension cord and any type of electrical adapter needed. All cords must be protected from traffic areas. Vendors are responsible for charging and claiming Washington State sales at the current percentage.
HOURS OF OPERATION: All Vendors must be open from 8:00 am through the last game of the day on both Saturday and Sunday. Vendors are not allowed to close early or leave early.
SECURITY: Vendors are responsible for their own areas. Neither the City of East Wenatchee, Eastmont High School, NCW Volleyball Club, nor Chelan PUD assumes responsibility for injury to persons, or loss or damage, including theft, to any property of the Vendor.
CLEAN UP: Vendors are responsible for any trash in their area. No oil, water, grease, coals, or ashes will be dumped on any open area or any part of the property, into the gutters or planters. Vendors who fail to comply will be billed for clean-up.
- Event Staff reserves the right to remove any Vendor who does not comply with Vendor Rules and Regulations, and/or cooperate with event officials.
- Vendors are responsible for the behavior of their associates, assistants, and children.
- No alcoholic beverages, pets, loud music or television, or “hawking” will be allowed in the vicinity of your booth.
- Vendors are not allowed to “wander” with their merchandise at any time.
For more information contact the City of East Wenatchee Events Department: (509)886-6108 or firstname.lastname@example.org
(509) 886-6108 | Email Us