A resolution memorializes an action of the City Council. The policy set out in a resolution is binding until rescinded or amended by the City Council. A resolution generally deals with a matter of special or temporary character. Typically, a resolution is less solemn or formal than an ordinance. Generally, a resolution is simply an expression of the opinion or mind of the City Council.
Below is a list of Resolutions passed by the City Council this year 2019:
- 2019-13 Resolution RiverCom Ballot Measure
- 2019-12 Resolution Link Transit Ballot Measure
- 2019-11 Resolution Six Year Transportation Improvement Program 2019-2020 TIP
- 2019-10 Resolution designating Comparable Public Entities _ Comparable Cities
- 2019-08 Resolution _ Appointing members to the EWEB
- 2019-09 Resolution _ Completing 2018 Annual Review
- 2019-06 Resolution _ Declaring Certian Property of the City Surplus Property
- 2019-05 Resolution Personnel Manual Amendment
- 2019-07 Resolution _ 2019 Right of Way Procedures
- 2019-04 Resolution _ Surplus Property _ 1002 N Colorado
- 2019-03 Resolution_Updating the City's residential overlay program material change policy, repeals Resolution 2017-03.
- 2019-02 Resolution_Selecting the West Urban Consumer Price Index (CPI) for Wage Earnersand Clerical Workers, amending Resolution 2014-14.
- 2019-01 Resolution _ Transportation Benefit District (TBD) residential street overlay program, repeals Resolution 2017-02b.