Service Providers

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

In an emergency, dial 9-1-1.

2-1-1 is an easy-to-remember phone number for people to call for health and human service information and referrals and other assistance to meet their needs

Chelan County Veteran's Service Officer

Wenatchee Community Center
512 S. Chelan Ave., Wenatchee
Return to full list >>