Service Providers

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

In an emergency, dial 9-1-1.

2-1-1 is an easy-to-remember phone number for people to call for health and human service information and referrals and other assistance to meet their needs

Chelan County/Wenatchee Housing Authority

  • Divisions:Veteran's Services, Senior Resources, Public Agencies/Agencias Publicas
  • Phone:(509) 663-7421

Housing for seniors, families, farmworkers & veterans

1555 S. Methow St., Wenatchee

Return to full list >>