Service Providers

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

In an emergency, dial 9-1-1.

2-1-1 is an easy-to-remember phone number for people to call for health and human service information and referrals and other assistance to meet their needs

Wenatchee Reclamation District

Irrigation water:
Irrigation water within East Wenatchee and the unincorporated areas of Douglas County are managed by the Wenatchee Reclamation District or the Greater Wenatchee Irrigation District. Please contact the responsible office directly for more information.

Wenatchee Reclamation District- (509) 663-0002

Greater Wenatchee Irrigation District — (509) 884-4042
3300 se.
East Wenatchee 98802
Return to full list >>