Domestic Violence is learned behavior, which sometimes involves controlling behavior encompassing different types of abuse.
Municipal court has jurisdiction to issue temporary and permanent Domestic Violence Protection orders, except Municipal Court must transfer certain cases to Superior court after entry of a temporary order. RCW 26.50.010
You may print the forms below, fill them out completely, then bring them to Municipal Court during regular business hours for processing.
To find out the status of a protective order, please click here.
- 5th Street Improvements Brochure For PDF
- Highline Progress Sept 11 - Sept 24
- Highline Progress Aug 13 - Aug 26
- Highline Progress June 18 - July 1
- Highline Drive Project
- East Wenatchee 2016 Annual Stormwater Report
- 2017 Wenatchee Valley Stormwater Management Program Plan
- Public Open House Meeting Invitation for N Baker Ave -rev1
- East Wenatchee 2015 Annual Stormwater Report
- East Wenatchee New Road Marking Machine INVITATION TO BID_advertisement
- East Wenatchee New Roadway Paint Striper INVITATION TO BID_advertisement
- City of East Wenatchee 2013 NPDES Annual Report - Final
- PSA- 9th and 15th St NE
- Bid Tabulation
- 9th Street Schedule
- PSA- 9th and 15th Street
- Certified Erosion
- Construction General Permit