Domestic Violence is learned behavior, which sometimes involves controlling behavior encompassing different types of abuse.
Municipal court has jurisdiction to issue temporary and permanent Domestic Violence Protection orders, except Municipal Court must transfer certain cases to Superior court after entry of a temporary order. RCW 26.50.010
You may print the forms below, fill them out completely, then bring them to Municipal Court during regular business hours for processing.
To find out the status of a protective order, please click here.
- Ordinance No. 432 Amending Official Zoning Map - Grand Staff's Sub - from R-M and W-I to R-L
- Ordinance No. 431 Adding Chapter 15.48 - Requirements for Dedication of Street ROW and Improvements
- Ordinance No. 429 Amending Section 6.04.040 and Section V of Ord 342 Changing Annual Animal Licensing Dates
- Ordinance No. 424 Stating an Intent to Annexation Process to Join DC Fire Protection District No. 2
- Ordinance No. 423 Amending Zoning Map to W-I to C-M-between 3rd St, 4th St, Valley Mall Pkwy
- Ordinance No. 422 Adding a Chapter to Title 5 for Licensing of Panorams, Picture Arcades, or Peep Shows
- Ordinance No. 421 Adding New-Amend Existing Sections of Chapter 15.44 Repeal Section of Ord 388
- Ordinance No. 417 Amending Section 1 of Ord 403-Section 10.01.010 of EWMC to adopt RCW 46.61.688
- Ordinance No. 416 Amending Ordinance No. 370 and Sections 17.04.010 and 17.08.010D- Com Plan
- Ordinance No. 413 Amending Ordinance No. 396 Salaries and Comp for Officials-Employees for 1987
- Ordinance No. 434 Amending Ordinance No. 413, Salaries and Compensation for Officials and Employees
- Ordinance No. 433 Adopting the final budget for 1988
- Ordinance No. 430 Amending the 1987 Budget and Ordinance 414 to transfer monies and approve expenditures
- Ordinance No. 428 Amending Ordinance No. 413 salaries and compensation for Officials and Employees for 1988
- Ordinance No. 427-A Adding Permissive Use of Funds in Drug Abuse Investigation Fund
- Ordinance No. 426 Amending Subsection C of Section 5.04.100-Prorated Amusement Device License Fees
- Ordinance No. 425 Amending Chapter 15.24 - Sign Code - Setting Sign Permit Fees
- Ordinance No. 420 Adding a New Section 10.04.070 Prohibiting Inattentive Driving
- Ordinance No. 419 Amending Ordinance No. 375 and the Zoning Map, Adopted in Ordinance No. 370
- Ordinance No. 418 Establishing a Drug Abuse Investigation Fund, and a Revolving Petty-Cash Fund