Domestic Violence is learned behavior, which sometimes involves controlling behavior encompassing different types of abuse.
Municipal court has jurisdiction to issue temporary and permanent Domestic Violence Protection orders, except Municipal Court must transfer certain cases to Superior court after entry of a temporary order. RCW 26.50.010
You may print the forms below, fill them out completely, then bring them to Municipal Court during regular business hours for processing.
To find out the status of a protective order, please click here.
- Ordinance No. 399 Adding a New Chapter 15.28 to Adopt and Provide for Enforcement of WA State Energy Code
- Ordinance No. 398 Amending Civil Service Rules
- Ordinance No. 397-B Amending Civil Service Rules
- Ordinance No. 397-A Adopting the Final Budget of the City for 1986
- Ordinance No. 396-Employee Salaries and Compensation during 1986
- Ordinance No. 396-B Vacating the Adams Street Alley, the Public Right of Way
- Ordinance No. 395 Amending Civil Service Rules
- Ordinance No. 394 Levying General Taxes for 1986
- Ordinance No. 393 Adopting a Codification of all Ordinances - EWMC
- Ordinance No. 391 Annexing Property - the Les Young
- Ordinance No. 389 Changing the Zone for a Parcel of City Property, thereby Amending the Zoning Map
- Ordinance No. 387 Setting Job Description, duties and authority, for Chief of Police
- Ordinance No. 384 Amending Ordinance No. 282 to conform with portions of RCW 58.17
- Ordinance No. 383 Amending Ordinance No. 163, Section VIII, referencing undergrounding of utilities
- Ordinance No. 382 Amending Ordinance No. 234 setting rules for Civil Service
- Ordinance No. 380 Amending Sections of Ordinance No. 359 to bring into compliance with State Law
- Ordinance No. 378 Adopting model general provisions containing definitions and rules of construction
- Ordinance No. 377 Adopting a final City budget for 1985
- Ordinance No. 376 Employee salaries and compensation paid during 1985
- Ordinance No. 374 Creating a Contingency Fund pursuant to RCW 35A.33.145