The Washington Public Records Act is one of the strongest open government laws in the nation and reflects the desire of Washington citizens to know what their government is doing. A transparent and accessible government is essential to a successful free society, and fosters trust and confidence in government.
Strong “sunshine laws” are crucial to assuring government accountability and transparency. In Washington State, those laws provide for open public records and open public meetings.
Washington’s Attorney General’s Office produced an Open Government Internet Manual (Deskbook) to answer questions about the Public Records Act. The deskbook is a comprehensive, easy-to-read overview intended to help clarify provisions of the law and hopefully prevent future disagreements. This Internet Manual provides a general summary and is not intended to provide a complete discussion of every detail of the Public Records Act or Open Public Meetings Act.
- 5th Street Improvements Brochure For PDF
- Highline Progress Sept 11 - Sept 24
- Highline Progress Aug 13 - Aug 26
- Highline Progress June 18 - July 1
- Highline Drive Project
- East Wenatchee 2016 Annual Stormwater Report
- 2017 Wenatchee Valley Stormwater Management Program Plan
- Public Open House Meeting Invitation for N Baker Ave -rev1
- East Wenatchee 2015 Annual Stormwater Report
- East Wenatchee New Road Marking Machine INVITATION TO BID_advertisement
- East Wenatchee New Roadway Paint Striper INVITATION TO BID_advertisement
- City of East Wenatchee 2013 NPDES Annual Report - Final
- PSA- 9th and 15th St NE
- Bid Tabulation
- 9th Street Schedule
- PSA- 9th and 15th Street
- Certified Erosion
- Construction General Permit