A resolution memorializes an action of the City Council. The policy set out in a resolution is binding until rescinded or amended by the City Council. A resolution generally deals with a matter of special or temporary character. Typically, a resolution is less solemn or formal than an ordinance. Generally, a resolution is simply an expression of the opinion or mind of the City Council.
Below is a list of Resolutions passed by the City Council this year:
- 2017-07 Resolution Adopting 2017 City of East Wenatchee Community Block Grant annual action plan (CBD)
- 2017-06 Resolution Authorizing the Mayor to execute an Interlocal Agreement with Douglas County, Public Utility District No. 1 for the purchase and replacement of street light fixtures for Relight Washington.
- 2017-09 Resolution Declaring certain personal property owned by the City as surplus to the needs of the City.
- 2017-08 Resolution Adopting a manual of personnel procedures and policies by repealing Resolution 2015-06
- 2017-10 Resolution Confirming the appointment of Maria Holman to the position of City Clerk.
- 2017-03 Resolution _ Updating City's Overlay Programs material change
- 2017-02b Resolution _ Updating residential street overlay program
- 2017-02 Resolution _ Amending 2015-06 adopting Salary Step Plan for Admin
- 2017-01 Resolution _ Authorize Mayor to Approve 2017 Right of Way Procedures
- 2017-04 Resolution _ Adopting Six Year TIP (2018- 2023)
- 2017-05 Resolution _ Amend the Douglas Countywide Solid Waste Program