An ordinance memorializes an action of the City Council. Once enacted by the City Council, an ordinance becomes the law of the City. After an ordinance is enacted, it is codified in East Wenatchee Municipal Code (EWMC). The EWMC collects all of the regulatory, penal, and administrative ordinances of the City.
Below is a list of ordinances that the City Council has enacted in 2017:
- Ordinance 2017-01 granting a nonexclusive franchise to Falcon Video Communications, L.P., locally known as Charter Communications.
- Ordinance 2017-02 granting a non-exclusive Franchise to CenturyLink Communications to to contstruct , install, operate, repair, or remove fiber optic cables within the public ways of the City of East Wenatchee
- Ordinance 2017-03 Moratorium on wireless telecommunications facilities
- Ordinance 2017-04 Amending Snow removal regualtions
- Ordinance 2017-05 adopting moratorium on new wireless communications facilities within City
- Ordinance 2017-06 Amending the 2017 Budget
- Ordinance 2017-07 - GWA Update
- Ordinance 2017-08 Open Space
- Ordinance 2017-09 Amended Mixed Use EWMC 17.48
- Ordinance 2017-10 Extend Moritorium on Cooperatives
- Ordinance 2017-11 Automatic increase in salary of $15 per year for Councilmembers
- Ordinance 2017-12 Amending EWMC 10.08.160 parking infraction
- Ordinance 2017-13 Adding and amending sections of Title 5 Business License
- Ordinance 2017-14 An Ordinance establishing the fees the City may charge when copying or sending public records by amending Ordinance 2016-02.